Subject: Initial Ketamine Treatments
You are now scheduled for your first series of infusions at our clinic in Atlantis Ketamine Clinic. Please follow the steps below to make sure your visit goes as smoothly as possible and to help us ensure the highest level of care for you.
Start Monitoring Your Mood
Ketamine Monitor is a simple tool we ask you to use to help record your daily mood.
Once you sign up, you will receive a daily text message asking about your mood. Simply reply with a number between 1 (low) and 10 (high) to help keep track of your mood.
Those mood ratings will be recorded on your mood chart, which we both will have access to so that working together we can better plan your care and keep your depression in check.
In addition, once you get your first treatment you will start receiving a request via text every two weeks to answer a short survey about your current symptoms. It is very important you fill out this survey for your doctor.
It is best if we start getting an idea of your daily mood before treatment starts, so please sign up today:
The Day of Your Infusion
- You should not eat for 4 hours before your infusion.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt for all infusions since we will need to have access to your forearms for the IV and the blood pressure cuff.
- You will need a friend or family member to give you a ride back to your home or hotel. We can’t let you walk alone, take a cab, bus or Uber. If you should need it, there is a visiting nurse service we work with that can arrange transport for you at an additional cost.
- You should plan on being in our office for about 90 minutes for each infusion.
- Payments should be made by either credit/debit card or cash. There is a 10% discount for cash payments. We cannot accept checks of any kind.
If you need to arrange transportation to and from your appointments, please contact Visiting Mermaids home care. You will need to contact them at least 48 hours before your appointment. This service is not included in the cost of your treatment.
Visiting Mermaids: (123) 333-3333
Our address is:
1234 Under the Sea St.
Portland, OR 97214
Please check in with the receptionist on the left as you walk in.
- After your infusion, you will want to take it easy and not have any plans for activities that day.
- You may be moving a bit slower than normal, and you may also feel dizzy, and/or your balance may feel a bit altered.
- Do not drink alcohol for 24 hours after each infusion.
- You should not drive a motor vehicle or operates any heavy machinery till the following day.
- You may experience some fatigue the following day which usually fades away by midday. You may return to work the next day.
Upcoming Treatment Schedule:
1 – Monday May 2 12:00 pm
2 – Wednesday May 4 12:00 pm
3 – Friday May 6 12:00 pm
4 – Monday May 9 12:00 pm
5 – Wednesday May 11 12:00 pm
6 – Friday May 13 12:00 pm
If you have any questions at all, please contact me by email or phone.
Atlantis Ketamine Clinic